Air India Security Agent
Air India recruitment 2016 announced candidates for selection to the post of Security Agent At Mumbai (Western Region). Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage Indian Nationals (Male & Female) with stipulated in this post for ground duties in Mumbai Airport and its establishments.
1. Air India Security Agent at Mumbai Airport
Air India announced the Post of candidates for selection to the post of Security Agent called for physical measurement and physical efficiency test for selection to the post. 137 posts are notified now. Scale of Pay Rs.Rs. 14,180/- per month (all inclusive). On acquiring AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances will be paid as applicable.
- Walk in Recruitment for the Post of Security Agent is Date & Time 04th April 2016 from 0800 Hrs. to 1100 Hrs.
- No of Vacancies Air India Recruitment is 137 (and to maintain a wait-list)
- Place and Region and Station: Western Mumbai
2. Air India Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Air India recruitment must qualified the Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
3. 8 Important Information about Air India SECURITY AGENT- Mumbai notification 2016
- Name of Short List published Organisation: Air India
- Type of Announcement: SECURITY AGENT post
- Date of Notification: In Continuation of 10/06/2015 Advertisement
- Category Number: 012/2015.
- Scale of Pay of this post: Rs. 14,180/- per month (all inclusive)
- Advertisement Date. March 2016
- Advertise from Air India Official Website DOWNLOAD
Sorce: Air India Official Website.
About Air India
Air India is a Third largest Airline in India. Founded that 1932 and commenced 15th October 1932. Air India Slogan is “your Palace in the Sky”. Parent company is a Air India Limited. Head Quarters at the Indian Airlines House, New Delhi. Air India moved its head quarters from Air India Building, Mumbai to Delhi in 2013. Air India Focus various cities in India. such as Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Kempegowda International Airport, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport etc.
- Air India Founded in 1932 by J. R. D. Tata and later renamed to Tata Airlines, he flew its first single-engine De Havilland Puss Moth, carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay, and later continuing to Madras.
- After World War II, it became a public limited company and was renamed to Air-India.
Air India Recruitment Advertisement DOWNLOAD
Any doubt Air India Recruitment Contact Helpline and Call center number
Any kind of doubts of this exam and contact the following address.
Call 24×7 All India Toll Free
1800 180 1407
From MTNL/BSNL lines and Mobile/Landline Numbers of most Private Telecom Operators in India Only.
Air India Call centre Email IDs
- E mail ID :firstname.lastname@example.orgE mail ID :email@example.comE mail ID :firstname.lastname@example.org (For forwarding scanned copies of travel documents for re-issuance of Tickets / Updating FFP mileage).
Online Bookings Helpdesk
(Monday to Saturday , 0930 hrs. – 1730 hrs. IST)
Landline number :011-24624074Landline number :011-24624075E mail ID :eCommerce@airindia.in
The existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company.
Sorce: Air India Official Website.
- Previous year Questions and Answers View.
- Previous Year Syllebus: View
- Air India online applications
- External links
Air India Jobs and vacanceis of Security Agent View