We are updating 10 Best things in Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor recruitment.
Now Kerala Public Service Commission announced online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the Assistant/Auditor in Government Secretariat/Kerala Public Service Commission/ Advocate General’s Office (Ernakulam)/ Local Fund Audit Department/ Office of the Vigilance Tribunal/ Special Judge and Enquiry Commissioner Office etc. Applicants only apply through online with official website of Kerala PSC. Category no. 545/2017. Last date of reciept of PSC applications 17.01.2018 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017-18 Assistant/Auditor More Details
|Online Application||Apply Now|
|Instructions for Uploading Photograph||Click here|
|Questions and Answers app||Click here|
10 Best Things About Kerala PSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment
- Name of the Department : Government Secretariat/Kerala Public Service Commission/ Advocate General’s Office (Ernakulam)/ Local Fund Audit Department/ Office of the Vigilance Tribunal/ Special Judge and Enquiry Commissioner Office
- Name of Post : Assistant /Auditor
- Scale of Pay : 27800-59400/-
- Gazette Date: 14.12.2017
- Category No: 545/2017
- Number of vacancies : Not Estimated
- Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Age :18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.1999
- Assistant/Auditor Qualification: A Degree in any faculty from a recognized University or its equivalent. Note: KS & SSR Part II Rule 10(a) (ii) is applicable.
Kerala psc Assistant exam date 2018 : Not published
Last date of receipt of Applications: 17.01.2018 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as ID Proof in their profile.
Kerala PSC Help and Call Centre Number 04712444428 04712444438 04712555538
The District Officer, Kerala PSC. District Office, Pattom Thiruvananthapuram 695004 Phone: 0471 – 2448188