Kerala PSC Applications are invited from qualified candidates for selection to the Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) in Police (Kerala Civil Police). Scale of Pay Rs. 16980-31360/- (P R).
Kerala PSC Announced 30 Job vacancies available now.
Last date of receipt of Applications: 30.03.2016 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight
Candidates shall be submitted online only on the Kerala PSC official website www.keralapsc.gov.in or thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in of the Kerala Public Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken should in the bottom of the photograph.
The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
Detailed Kerala psc rank list of sub inspector of police
Information About Kerala PSC Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee)
- Name of the Department : Police (Kerala Civil Police)
- Name of Post : Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee)
- Scale of Pay : 16980-31360/- (P R)
- Gazette Date: 26/02/2016
- Women Sub Inspector of Police Category No : 5/2016, 6/2016, 7/2016, 8/2016
- Number of vacancies : One (30)
- Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Type of Recruitment : GENERAL RECRUITMENT – STATE WIDE
- Kerala Police Website: www.keralapolice.org
- Age : 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.1997 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- Kerala Women Sub Inspector of Police Qualification:
i) Physical Qualification : Should be Physically fit. Candidates should possess minimum physical standards as prescribed below.
ii) Height : 160 cm
For SC/ST Candidates : 155 cm
iii) Eye Sight :
Left Eye Right Eye
Distant Vision 6/6 Snellen 6/6 Snellen
Near Vision 0.5 Snellen 0.5 Snellen
- Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates should qualify any of the five events out of the eight specified events of the National Physical Efficiency ‘One star” Standard Test shown below.
Sl No Item Minimum Standards of Efficiency 1 100 Metres Run 17 Seconds 2 High Jump 1.06 Metres 3 Long Jump 3.05 Metres 4 Putting the Shot (4 Kg) 4.88 Metres 5 200 Metres Run 36 seconds 6 Throwing the Throw ball 14 Metres 7 Shuttle Race (25×4 Metres) 26 Seconds 8 Skipping (One minute) 80 times
- Mode of submitting Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) applications online:
Applicants must be register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the
Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for
applying for the post. Applicants who have registered shall apply by logging on to
their profile using their User- ID and password. Applicants shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required.
Applicants can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Applicants are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, Applicants must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission.
Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, community, age etc.
- Kerala psc Women Sub Inspector of Police exam date 2016 Schedule of Examinations:
i) O.M.R. Test Exam : 28th May 2016.
ii. Physical Efficiency Exam : Between September 2016 and November 2016.
- Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Last date of receipt of Applications: 30.03.2016 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
- Contact address
Kerala PSC Office Address and Phone number
Any kind of doubts of this exam and contact the following address.
Helpline and Kerala PSC CAll Centre Number
The District Officer,
Kerala PSC. District Office,
Phone: 0471 – 2448188
- Previous year Questions and Answers View.
- Previous Year Syllebus: View
- External links
Kerala PSC Jobs and vacanceis of Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) View