Kerala PSC announced Kerala Police Department Women Police Constable Armed Police Battalion Recruitment 23 job vacancies notified Applications are invited from qualified reservation group of communities candidatesfor selection to the Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) in Police. Scale of Pay Rs. 10,480 – 18,300/.
Kerala PSC Announced Community wise 23 vacancies available now.
Last date of receipt of Applications on 13.04.2016 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
Women Police Constable Armed Police Battalion Examination Date: 21/05/2016 Saturday 01.30 PM to 03.15 PM
Candidates shall be submitted online only on the Kerala PSC official website www.keralapsc.gov.in or thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in of the Kerala Public Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken should in the bottom of the photograph.
The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
Detailes notified in Kerala PSC Official Website.
Information About Kerala PSC Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion)
- Name of the Department : Police
- Name of Post : Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion)
- Scale of Pay : 10,480 – 18,300/
- Gazette Date: 10/03/2016
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) Category No : 36/2016 to 41/2016
- Number of vacancies : Twenty Three (23) Community Wise
- Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Type of Recruitment : Community Wise
- Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Age : 18-29. Only candidates born between 02.01.1997 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Staff Nurse Grade II Qualification:
Pass in S.S.L.C or its equivalent (Rule 10 (a) (ii) of Part II of the KS&SSR is
- Mode of submitting Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) applications online: Applicants must be register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the
Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for
applying for the post. Applicants who have registered shall apply by logging on to
their profile using their User- ID and password. Applicants shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required.Applicants can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Applicants are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, Applicants must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission.Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, community, age etc.
- Kerala psc Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) exam date : 21/05/2016
- Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Last date of receipt of Applications:13.04.2016 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
- Contact address
Kerala PSC Office Address and Phone number
Any kind of doubts of this exam and contact the following address.
Helpline and Kerala PSC CAll Centre Number
The District Officer,
Kerala PSC. District Office,
Phone: 0471 – 2448188
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion)Previous year Questions and Answers View.
Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) Detailed Syllabus
Mental Ability and Test of Reasoning
Facts about India
Facts about Kerala
Renaissance of Kerala
Constitution of India and Civil Rights
Social Welfare Schemes & Measures
Information Technology and Cyber Laws
- External links
Kerala PSC Jobs and vacanceis of Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) View