Kerala PSC One Time Registration
Why Lots of candidate failed to register Keala PSC One time Registration and photo uploading ?
These 10 steps helps job hunters of Kerala. We are simplify the One time Registration and uploading techniques,
These steps and guidelines are helpful for Job seekers.
Kerala PSC One Time Registration Instructions in Youtube
Her, We are provides One time registration instructions in Youtube. This instructions helps any candidates. This video includes Top 10 step by step details.
Functions of Kerala PSC login One time registration through Thulasi website
1st January 2012 onwards Kerala PSC (Kerala Public Service Commission ) started the login “One Time Registration through the official website thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in. One Time Registration through thulasi website mandatory for to upload photographs and signature. This facility helps all job seekers to apply all Kerala Government PSC examinations through one login id and Password. The registered applicants want to upload their photographs, signature and qualifications in their created profile in the Kerala PSC Website.
We are allowing the step by step guidelines and instructions with graphical data for Kerala PSC one time registration process.
Here we are giving step by step instructions to complete Kerala PSC One Time Registeration.
Click Here to Enlarge view of Kerala PSC One Time Registration Sample Page
How to upload photographs for Kerala PSC One time registration.
- scan the photographs and signature.
- The Kerala PSC consider Digital format photographs only.
- JPEG (Joint Photo exporting group) format only allow.
- Keep any one of your ID proof such as voter card/ aadhar card/driving license/passport/pan
- Card/ Nationalised bank passbook with you.
- Photos face should be clear and centre of the photo.
- Photos face and shoulder must be visible and clear.
- Photographs where candidate is seen to be wearing cap or goggles will be rejected.
Kerala PSC prescribed the following specifications in a photograph
- Maximum photo file size : 30 Kb (photo should not exceed 30 kb)
- Image dimension : 150 px Width X 200 Height pixels.
- Image file format : JPEG (Joint Photo Exporting Group).
- Stick the name of the candidate to the bottom of the photographs.
- The date of photo taken must be printed in the bottom of the photographs.
- Photos face should be positioned the centre portion of the photographs.
- White photo background is most suitable.
- Photos Eyes should be open and clearly perceptible.
- Your name and date of photograph taken must be inscripted (in two lines) in black color
- text with white rectangular background at the bottom of the Photograph.
Kerala PSC prescribed the following specifications in a signature
- Maximum signature file size : 30 Kb (signature should not exceed 30 kb)
- Image dimension : 150 px Width X 100 Height pixels.
- Image file format : JPEG (Joint Photo Exporting Group).
- Stick the signature of the candidate at centre of the image.
- Signature should be positioned in the centre portion of the photographs.
- Signature background is white most suitable.
- Signature should be good quality in white paper with blue/black ink.
Sample of photographs and Signature
This image shows a clear cut view and will get an idea about your photo that Kerala PSC’s prescribed.
1. Untapped the Step by Step Kerala PSC One Time Registration instructions about uploading photographs (Thulasi)
Open your browser (Google Chrome / Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox etc. and type the official website address. Before you start just read Kerala PSC One time Registrations instructions from official website www.keralapsc.gov.in and click the ‘One time registration page.’
or Click the sub domain or Kerala PSC website. ( thulasi.kerala.psc.gov.in)
2. Click One Time Registration Sign up
Click on One Time registration Image to enter into One Time Registration sign up section page (Thulasi) (As shown in screenshot step 3)
The link will go to Kerala PSC’s sub domain page.
3. Kerala PSC allows to create one time registration through profile page for every candidates.
First step for create One time registration through profile page just Click on New Registration or Sign Up Button to Start your One time Registration process. (As shown in screen shot given)
4. Tick I agree Button
This section displaying a radio button shows “I agree”, and asking you “please check whether your photograph bears your name and date of photo taken. Your application will be summarily rejected (non appealable) if your photo does not contain your name and date of photo taken.” Then your answer tick with I AGREE (by clicking in box). Then go to click NEXT button.
5. Upload Your Photographs already saved:
Important Things: The maximum 30 kb size photographs to upload. JPG Image Dimension : 150Width px 200Height px and Image file format JPG (Joint Photo Exporting Group) , with name of the applicants printed at the bottom of the photographs and the date of the photo taken must be stick the bottom area of the photograph.
Then shows the radio button “Choose file” and click the button and choose all ready saved photos in your computer.
(,ie go to the your computers folder where you have all ready saved photograph by clicking and opening specific disk and folders and at last select the photograph and click open, that’s it. So remember where you have kept the photographs , in which folder and how to navigate to that folder from MY COMPUTER). If uploading is successful your photographs will pop up on right hand side of screen with KPSC mark. Then you will be asked to upload your signature.
6. Upload Scanned Signature
ThenUpload your Scanned Signature sizeof Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150 Width X 100 Height pixels, Image Type : JPG. This upload also can be done by clicking BROWSE button in the screen and selecting the scanned image of signature from your computer. Same as in the case of photograph. If uploading is successful a new page will appear with your photograph and signature with KPSC mark on the right hand side.
7. Update your Personal Details
Update your complete personal Details: Such As Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Cast, Sub cast, Father’s Name, Mothers Name etc.
You should have to fill all the details accurately then click next button to proceed
8. Enter Your Permanent Address
In the next page you have to enter your permanent address , communication address etc with district, thaluk, village details. Enter the details correctly. Then click next button to proceed.
9. Update Email Address and Mobile Number
In the next step you have to enter your Email Address and Mobile Number etc. Then Click Next
10. Choose Kerala PSC One Time Registration profile login for User ID and Password
In the next and final page Choose Kerala PSC One Time registration profile login and you have to enter User ID and Password which you prefer,choose a specific user name for your KPSC one time registration account,enter it in the specific box provided, if that specific user name is available for you that will be displayed as available then confirm the user id by typing again in the box given below.
If the user name you entered is not available, it will be shown below the entered user name then you have to enter a different user name (a small change will be enough just try it by entering again) ,check availability and proceed. Enter your specific and strong password in the specific field given.
Confirm password again by typing in the required field (NOTE: REMEMBER THIS USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR YOUR FURTHER LOG IN PROCEDURES IN FUTURE) and provide Access code which is case sensitive and should be similiar to captche shown in the box (carefully enter digits ,capital letters as capital and small letters as small letters). Put tick on I agree and then Click Next button.
Then you will receive SMS with user id and other details in your mobile phone number
Now Kerala PSC One Time Registration Finished. Remember Your User ID and Password for further use.
Kerala PSc One time Registration Help Desk
(Working Hours only)
The District Officer,
Kerala PSC. District Office,
Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram 695004
Phone: 0471 – 2448188
Forgot User ID for One Time Registration ?
Send SMS KPSC<space>USR to 537252
Forgot Password for One Time Registration ?
Send SMSKPSC<space>RST<space>userid<space>dateofBirth(from registered mobile only)
This website is best viewed in