Kerala PSC invited from qualified candidates for selection to the Lab Attender in Drugs Control Recruitment. Scale of Pay Rs. 8730 – 13540/ Kerala PSC Announced 07 (Seven) Job vacancies available now.
Last date of receipt of Applications on 13.04.2016 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken should in the bottom of the photograph.
The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
Detailes notified in Kerala PSC Official Website.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Lab Attender More Details
|Online Application||Apply Now|
|Instructions for Uploading Photograph||Click here|
|Questions and Answers app||Click here|
Information About Kerala PSC Lab Attender
- Name of the Department : Drugs Controls
- Name of Post : Lab Attender
- Scale of Pay : 8730 – 13540/-
- Gazette Date:10/03/2016
- Lab Attender Category No : 20/2016
- Number of vacancies : 7 (Seven)
- Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Type of Recruitment : Not applicable
- Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Age : 19-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.1997 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Lab Attender Qualification: SSLC or its equivalent.
- Mode of submitting Lab Attender applications online: Applicants must be register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for applying for the post. Applicants who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their User- ID and password.Kerala PSC One time Registration 10 Steps and Complete Techniques View Here
- Kerala psc Lab Attender exam date 2016 : Not published
- Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Last date of receipt of Applications:13.04.2016 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
- Contact address
Kerala PSC Office Address and Phone number
Any kind of doubts of this exam and contact the following address.
Helpline and Kerala PSC CAll Centre Number
The District Officer,
Kerala PSC. District Office,
Phone: 0471 – 2448188
- Lab Attendar Date & Time of Exam
07-01-2017 (Saturday) From 01:30 PM To 03:15 PM
(First 30 minutes for verification of ID & Admission Ticket)
Candidates reporting after 01:30 PM will not be admitted to the Examination
- Syllabus for the Examination
An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.
Part I : General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala
Part II : Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability
Part III: General English
(Maximum Marks :100) (Duration : 1 hour 15 minutes)
(Medium of Questions : Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
- Lab Assistant in KHSE (Lab Attenders Test). Category Number 145/13 (Eligibility Test) verification Shedule published Click here to download or Watch Youtube Video.
- Previous year Questions and Answers View.
- Previous Year Syllabus: View
- External links
Kerala PSC Jobs and vacanceis of Lab Attender View