Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Applications are invited from qualified Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates for selection to the Staff Nurse Grade II (Special Recruitment 2016 from among SC/ST) in Medical Education. Scale of Pay Rs. `13,900 – 24,040/ (PR).
Kerala PSC Announced 91 (Ninety One Job vacancies available now.
Last date of receipt of Applications on 13.04.2016 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
Candidates shall be submitted online only on the Kerala PSC official website www.keralapsc.gov.in or thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in of the Kerala Public Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken should in the bottom of the photograph.
The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
Detailes notified in Kerala PSC Official Website.
Information About Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II
- Name of the Department : Medical Educations
- Name of Post : Staff Nurse Grade II
- Scale of Pay : 13,900 – 24,040/ (PR)
- Gazette Date: 10/03/2016
- Staff Nurse Grade II Category No : 35/2016
- Number of vacancies : Ninety One (91)
- Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Type of Recruitment : Special Recruitment from among SC/ST
- Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Age : 20-41. Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Staff Nurse Grade II Qualification:
(i) A pass in Plus Two/Predegree (with science subjects) Course/Pass in VHSE (with science subjects)/VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
(ii) A pass in B.Sc. Nursing (or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery course having not less than 3 years duration from any institution recognized by Government.
(iii) Certificate of Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Midwife, in the case of women candidates or as Nurse in the case of male candidates. Note: Part II Rule 10(a)ii of KS&SSR regarding qualification is applicable for this selection.
- Mode of submitting Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) applications online: Applicants must be register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the
Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for
applying for the post. Applicants who have registered shall apply by logging on to
their profile using their User- ID and password. Applicants shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required.Applicants can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Applicants are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, Applicants must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission.Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, community, age etc.
- Kerala psc Staff Nurse Grade II exam date 2016 : Not published
- Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Last date of receipt of Applications:13.04.2016 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
- Contact address
Kerala PSC Office Address and Phone number
Any kind of doubts of this exam and contact the following address.
Helpline and Kerala PSC CAll Centre Number
The District Officer,
Kerala PSC. District Office,
Phone: 0471 – 2448188
- Previous year Questions and Answers View.
- Previous Year Syllebus: View
- External links
Kerala PSC Jobs and vacanceis of Staff Nurse Grade II View